Re: Shelly BMW

BMW and Kevin Hite,

Tino Saloomen said

>Don,
>
>Although I am unhappy to hear that you feel your friend was ripped off by
>Kevin Hite and Shelly BMW, I want to tell you that over the past 10 years that
>Kevin has been helping out fellow BMW Club members by offering them great
>service and prices at Shelly BMW.  He has accumulated hundreds of very happy
>and loyal customers, one of which is myself.   Regardless of how you feel
>towards him or Shelly BMW, this type of defamation of character is uncalled
>for and should not be posted against anyone or any business in such a public
>matter.

Rubbish!   This is not about FEELINGS, Tino, it is about the truth and the
way those people lied to a good friend of mine.

Maybe all that "help" they have been supplying to club members is part of
the scam, to get them in the door, I don't know.  All I know is that they
lied, repeatedly, to me, and to a good friend.  The bottom line is that
they cheated my friend when I trusted them.

"Defamation of character" requires character to begin with, and these guys
ain't got it...

>If you are trying to hurt his business or job then find another way
>to do it that wont hold you legally responsible for any loss of business.
>Simply put, if I were you, I would expect a call from Shelly BMW's attorneys.

I am not doing anything about their business, I am simply telling the
truth.   What people do with their money is their decision.

If they want to sue me, fine!   First, this will be the biggest
first-amendment case you ever saw, second, I am telling the truth, and I
now have information from other dissatisfied Shelly customers who have
responded to my post, and will include them in my defense as well.  Third,
YOU are attempting, through your post to the digest, to suppress MY freedom
of speech, and if I am sued, I will drag YOU into the case as well.

The truth, and honesty still count, Tino, regardless of your stupid threats.

>As for the rest of the digesters, please don't let this type of false
>information make you judge Kevin or Shelly BMW as a bad dealership.

False information???   You dirtbag!  You don't know squat about this
situation, and you call it false!   Go stuff yourself Tino!

This comment makes me wonder who YOU really are....  hmmmmmm

>Anyone
>that knows Kevin or Shelly BMW knows that they will always  bend backwards to
>help satisfy even the most pain in the rear customer.  Even though one person
>is upset, does that mean that he/they are a bad dealer/dealership?

More clever characterizations of my friend as someone who is "upset".
Actually my buddy really liked Kevin, until Kevin ripped him off.

This still isn't about -feelings- Tino, it is about facts.

You don't have the facts, so you try to make it about feelings.
Therefore, you have no credibility.

>What about the hundreds of other happy people that you don't
>hear about??  That should be well worth it's weight in gold and I am sure that
>there are many people that will stand behind Kevin and the job he does.   I
>do!

That's real nice, but you attacked us without knowing anything about our
situation.  Why?

>Tino Saloomen
>TinoM3@domain.elided
>Kinda pissed off....
>
>Just as usual I am in no way affiliated with Kevin Hite or Shelly BMW.  I just
>wanted to express my opinion without harming anyone's reputation.

Really??  So you reduce this dishonest treatment of a potential life-long
customer as "feelings" without knowing anything about the case?   That is
how you protect reputations?

Your post is transparently biased, and more than likely dishonest itself.

I have no wish to continue a battle about this on the digest, and those of
you who love Kevin and Shelly BMW, are welcome to defend them, but you may
not do so by casting doubts and characterizations around about a situation
you know nothing about.

Don

Don Cicchetti
dcicchet@domain.elided