Re: Bentley Repair Manual E36

Duane writes,

<<Yo Serg,
'Tis a noble cause you have embarked upon. I wonder if Bentley will EVER
publish this thang. BMW engineered the entire E36 model line in less time
than it takes Bentley to photo and write this thang. Les seee...car came out
in '92, will be SEVEN years old by the time the book comes out. Hell, they
are RUSTING faster than Bentley is writing.>>

Make that EIGHT years.  If I remember correctly, the E36 appeared in Europe
at the end of 1990 as the '91 model.  The US version came to the States in
the fall of 1991 as the MY '92.   At this rate we can expect the E46 Bentley
manual in 2006...

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536