Re: Bentley Repair Manual E36

>Yo Serg,

>'Tis a noble cause you have embarked upon. I wonder if Bentley will EVER
>publish this thang.  BMW engineered the entire E36 model line in less time
>than it takes Bentley to photo and write this thang.  Lesseee...car came out
>in '92, will be SEVEN years old by the time the book comes out.  Hell, they
>are RUSTING faster than Bentley is writing.

It's sad!  Somehow I believe RB, lost one of more of thier technical BMW writers,
therefore
pushing the release dates later.  Way back they even put a post on digest that they
were looking for an experienced person in BMW's.

Chilton & Haynes rushed thier manual, but they could've waited and produced a more
detailed manual and maybe grab some of us waiting so long for a repair manual form
Bentley's!

Take care...
Later...
Sergio