Bentley Repair Manual E36

> Dear Sergio.
>
> Thank you for your patience with the publication of Robert Bentley
> Publishers new BMW E36 manual.  At this time, we are still anticipating
> having this book published sometime during the first half of next year.

Yo Serg,

'Tis a noble cause you have embarked upon. I wonder if Bentley will EVER
publish this thang.  BMW engineered the entire E36 model line in less time
than it takes Bentley to photo and write this thang.  Lesseee...car came out
in '92, will be SEVEN years old by the time the book comes out.  Hell, they
are RUSTING faster than Bentley is writing.

Hey Bubba Brett...you should've written the manual for the E36 instead of
the E30.  You'd be rich now !

BMWNA could solve the maintenance problem if they'd release a factory
manual.  That's my single biggest gripe with the company - they won't give
DYI'ers the tools to get the job done. Wanna make sure you take it to the
Dealer for everything.  SCOUNDRELS!

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba