Leica ///M3 binoculars

My sister (the one who lives in Germany) sent me the following message today.
These binoculars do sound pretty cool.  Her husband works for Leica so I'm sure
that's how they got a pair of them.  I want some ///M3 binoculars, too!!
Hmmmm.........I wonder how I'm going to talk sis into sending me a pair.  Think
maybe I could talk her into sending a couple hundred pairs? :-)

Suzy