Cheap source for H4s

I just went up to Rocky Mountain Motorworks today and picked up their
VW catalog.  They have some very good deals on parts that'll fit BMWs.
 They're selling Hella H4s for $65.50 a pair.

They also have something that I haven't seen anywhere else: city
lights to fit *all* H4 lamps.  They fit underneath the H4 bulb and
wire into the parking light circuit.  RMM has them for $33.00/pr.

Their phone is 800-258-1996.  Standard disclaimers...I don't work for
RMM, just wanting to pass good deals on to the Digest community!

   KC Boyce
   '85 325e
   E30 Eta Page: http://rikki.cc.colorado.edu/~k_boyce/