Yoko A509 Opinions Needed

Hello:

I am thinking of replacing my worn-out 205/60HR14 Goodyear Eagle HP's
with Yoko A509's. The price is about the same (from Tire Rack:
http://www.tirerack.com) and I could get the Yoko 225/60HR14 for $72
each.

Any thoughts about going from the 205's to the 225's? Since the aspect
ratio is the same, I assume these are "bulkier" tires.

Also, has anyone had Tire Rack actually mount their tires? I will be
travelling past their Indiana plant this weekend and I an toying with
this idea of at least picking them up. Will it save me any? I live in
Illinois and I forget if they are now required to charge sales tax even
if shipped out of state.

Leo ('87 325 with tires ready for the track)