E30 3.73 non-LSD (FS)

Well, I've located a 4.11 E30 M3 LSD and the funds to pay for
it...thanks Barry Robinson!  Finally I won't be putting my inside tire
up in smoke around every corner on the track!  Yippeee!

That means that I've got a stock 3.73 non-limited slip diff for
sale...from a 1990 325i, M20 engine through the BL/SSed five speed
manual transmission.  I don't know why I should expect someone to want
it since I don't but just in case I'm telling you all if anyone here
needs one.  I'm selling cheap because I'm a reasonable man.  It's only
got 65,000miles and no leaks.  Would like to find it a home so let me
know.

Dan
325i, finally, two-wheel drive(very soon!)