Re: aluminum corrosion

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Ken Lam wrote:

> holes in the body panels from the salt eating them. I suppose the
> only way to protect your car is to have a thick oil based coating
> covering the bare metal parts.

 That would explain why most BMWs don't rust underneath... heh.
My old E21 had cancerous holes all over the place, but the floor pan
was juuuuust fine.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and