Re: Duane's DUI Question

John Fountaine wrote:

> PS, you will be glad to know, that I only give about one citation for every
> 10 cars I stop.  Those usually talk themselves into it, or pull a boner of
> a move that deserves a ticket.  Look at it this way, you ever have someone
> do something lame while in traffic and think to yourself, "damn ifI was a
> cop I'd..."  He he he....well I don't just get to think it!

I say that all the time!  ;^)

I've always wondered why more police don't spend less time sitting along side
the road with a radar gun and instead drive through traffic like the rest of
us and pull over all the people that clearly don't know how to drive.  I know
certain stop signs where I'd like to pull over about 1 person every three
minutes for not knowing how to properly execute a stop sign.  Even if you gave
them no ticket, I believe they'd quickly alter their behavior if they realized
it was wrong and/or knew they'd get periodically hassled over it.

Many times I've seen police cruising along radaring the other side of the road
while clearly moronic and illegal driving maneuvers are committed around them,
and they do nothing.  So sad.

Well, it was nice to hear you say what you did above,

Brian