Re:<WOB>Car Bashing

> From: "Greg Koenig" <gregk@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re:<WOB>Car Bashing
>
> OOO, a subject I love.
>
> Sarcasm Follows:
>
> Unfortunately, the overwhelming number of Honda "Performance enthusiasts"
> also feel the need to make there cars look really, really stupid... Of
> course, that's there right, but it is also my right to laugh my ass off at
> them and there whimsical looking cartoon cars.

Even more sarcasm:I once saw this white 95 M3, and it had this big ass wing on the
back, and had this cheesycheckerboard sticker set on it.  It was really dumb
looking, the stickers were only on the
rear corner and the opposite front corner.  Obviously a guy trying to make his
beeeeemer
look like a race car.  (I glanced in the window, and he had added a bunch of dorky
carbon
fiber to the dash.  Sheesh)

OK, sarcasm off.
(I shouldn't have to mention it, but the above is intended as the devil's advocate
perspective
ONLY.  Give me a LTW any day)

> Greg "It's all fun and games, till someone gets hurt. Then it's just fun"
> Koenig
> End Sarcasm
>
> P.S.
> I will even bash BMWs: THE M COUPE LOOKS LIKE A SHOE!!!

There was an old lady, who drove an M shoeZero to sixty, in 5.2     :)

///Michael Weishaar
88 M3, Plain ol' white, CCA stickers on window, stock wing