1990 M3 For Sale and a trailer too.

Severe financial distress forces me to sell my pride, joy, and most =
favorite toy.

1990 M3 Black on Black.  Only 45,000 miles. You will believe it when you =
see the condition of the car.  Used sparingly as a Sunday driver and =
driver's school participant. It is a great dual-purpose car that is at =
home on the track or around town. All work has been done professionally =
by top mechanics in the New York area.

I am not a gear head but this is basically what has been done to the =
car.

Engine - tweaked by Kermit Upton at Mountain Autosport:  a 2.3 from a =
1991 M3. Heavy duty valves, springs and whatever else goes with that. I =
have the paperwork with all of the valve specs etc. Evo 3 air box w/ K& =
N and/or K & N cone (you get both). Oil pan baffle.

Chip - Jim C. from Turner

Suspension - All done by Patrick Motorsports Bridgeport Ct. - Eibach =
competition springs (not coil-overs), Bilstein competition struts, H & R =
adjustable rear sway. Racing Dynamics Front and rear strut tower braces, =
front camber plates. I have installes studs (BBS) and bolts inplace of =
the original lug bolts. And some other mods.

Brakes - Brake Ducts, stock rotors (extra set included), Turner MS pads =
all around. Extra Pads, too.

Safety - Harness bar from I/O Port.  Easily removable.  5 pt. Autopower =
Harness

Interior - Radio from E34 with cd changer in trunk. Everything works and =
looks perfect.

Wheels and tires - right now it has TSW Hockenheim 16's with nearly =
fresh BFG R1 "G-Force" tires.  I am trying to get a stock set of wheels =
with street tires, too.

I owe BMW NA a lot on the car.  I am asking $18,000 for it but will =
accept the highest offer as I am in a "must-sell" situation.

I also have a brand new trailer that I bought for $1,675 last month. =
It's black with a dove tail and full wood deck. It's 16 Feet. Steel and =
only 1,800 lbs. It has electric brakes. I will take the best offer on =
this, too. Or a package deal.

Please contact me at 212-534-8702 home in New York City 203-629-1139 ext =
218 in Connecticut at work.

or e-mail dcfnyc@domain.elided