Re: Age Discrimination @ Habberstad BMW

I had similar experience with a dealership here in Houston.  9 months ago,
I was in the market for a new car.  The salesman didn't want to give what
he called a "joy ride" to me because I wasn't sure if I wanted a 528i or a
540i.  He was judging by the way I dressed, jeans and t-shirt(it was a
Saturday) and my age, mid 20s.  I complained to the sales manager.  Long
story short, the manager took me out for a test drive and had another
salesman work with me.

I bought a '98 540i from the much better saleman a few weeks after that.
I've been treated nicely ever since.  Oh, that "joy ride" salesman left the
dealership.

Kenneth Lee
'98 540i Sport 6-sp with S-02s
'98 HPI 911, heavily modified