Age Discrimination

Just a my $0.02 about age discrimination.  I am now 30 years old but bought
my 3 series when I was 25.  I went to a bunch of dealerships in the NY & CT
area by myself and never had a problem with age discrimination or getting a
test drive.  When I went to the dealership, I would always have my check
book in my shirt pocket.  Not to trick anyone, but I really wanted to buy a
car and I guess that the sales people picked up on that.  I got plenty of
test drives and I would usually express interest in trading my old car even
though I wanted to sell it privately.