RE: Age Discrimination

	Yeah, I'm also jealous that I didn't buy my first new Bimmer
until I was in my 30's. Different priorities, I guess.  But I have a lot
of respect for anybody who works hard enough to earn an advanced degree
and buy one on their own, without hitting up Mommy and Daddy for the
money. I think these "20-somethings" have a lot to be proud of, and I
admire them for their accomplishments.

	But, I've got a big smile on my face now, because it's late and
I'm about to drive home from work in my 328i, and the commute home was
never fun until I got that car. And that's what I share with everybody
on this thread -- my love of the car -- not my age, religion, or "social
status".

	These things are sooo much fun to drive!