All Age Discrimination End Now, PLEASE.

Look,
Richard has asked us to drop this stupid subject.  I understand what
you're saying, but I'm 23, working on my college degree, happily awaiting
my first Bimmer (the supposedly main topic of this list), but you don't
hear me whine.  Why?  Because it's a dog eat dog world.  If I go get a job
that pays 20K, you betchurass I'm going to buy whatever I can afford, but
that doesn't mean I can't admire and enjoy BMWs (again, the alleged main
topic of this list.)

Please end this ridiculous topic of age discrimination NOW and focus on
expanding my breadth of knowledge about Bimmers.

Sorry for being selfish.  hey, I can't help it if I daydream about
Bimmers.

Up yours whiners.

b.