Re: Zymoled out

I gave away 3 almost full containers of Zymol  carbon a couple weeks ago

because I finally got  "Zymoled out" like some of the other digesters.
I think Zymol must have changed the formula or something because I use
to really like the stuff, but the last few containers I bought have been

awful.  I was starting to think that maybe the word Zymol means streak
in German. The stuff would dry so fast that I couldn't buff it off
without a hair
dryer to melt it first.  I bought some P21S carnuba wax and that stuff
works great  It really does go on like butter, which is how Zymol use to
be when I first started using it about 5 years ago.  I'll stick with the
P21S from now on.

Suzy
97 M3