Re: bmw-digest V9 #263

Ed

Have you tried Blitz Wax?  I think that it works great.  You apply it with
your fingers (make sure your hands are really clean first).  I purchased mine
from Larry Reynolds at Car Care Specialties Inc.  201-796-8300.  He's been in
the auto detailing business for years.  He's running a special on Blitz wax
ordered before October 15th.  You should call him and talk to him.  He will
recommend something else if he thinks there is something better for your car.
 And if you do talk to him tell him some dope named Zimmerman from Indiana
told you to call. :-)

He has a web site:  www.carcareonline.com

Good luck,

Kurt Zimmerman