Re: Zymoled out

In a message dated 10/6/98 7:04:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  Is there a decent product out there
 that is easy to apply and almost as good as Zymol? >>
Ed,
To be honest with you, I have tried that high dollar Zymol and do not care for
it at all.  It goes on hard and is even harder to take off.  Of all the
waxes/polishes I have tried, I always come back to Meguiars.  I am in love
with their new Gold Class wax and shampoo.  The wax goes on very easily and
comes off leaving no white residue.  The shampoo gently cleans and reduces
water spots.  About the only other shampoo I have found that is better is some
stuff called DuraGloss made by a small company in Burlington, NC.  They have a
small following with many car show folk.  That stuff is just awesome, but good
luck finding it.  Just because something costs 3 times more does not make it
better.  My 2 cents.
Dave
98 M3/4