Re:Zymoled Out

I wanted to thank everyone who offered advice on Zymol alternatives via
email and the digest.

I would like to make it clear that I don't dispute the fact that Zymol
(from CT at least- thanks for the tip Phil Marx!) has a good product, it is
just that with my time schedule I need something "almost as good" that I
can realistically use.

So far the recommendations I have received are:
1)Blitz wax
2)Meguiars Gold

After talking with Larry Reynolds at Car Care Specialties Inc., I chose the
Blitz wax. It was great talking to someone who really knew what he was
talking about and didn't try to sell me things I didn't need. In fact I
wanted to purchase some Zymol blue applicator pads and he said that using
my fingers would work better. In addition, he doesn't charge extra (other
than the actual UPS extra charge) for faster shipping and doesn't charge
handling fees. I joked with him that as a mail-order customer I EXPECT to
be gouged with S&H fees, so I will accept nothing less! ;) He replied that
he doesn't "play that game".

Thanks for the referral everyone. I'll report back my findings and detail
how well the "bug from hell" stain removal goes. (I wont even mention the
acid rain problem.) Ahhh the Silicon Valley is great! ;)

- -Ed
- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7