RE ZYMOLED OUT!EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WAX

Mike is mistaken -- Meguiar's #7 (Show Car Glaze) does in fact contain
abrasives, albeit very mild -- less cutting action than 3M Imperial Hand
Glaze.  Although I greatly respect Larry Reynolds' opinions and find his
recommendations to be right on, I usually try the Show Car Glaze first to
"clean up" paint problems before going to the Imperial Hand Glaze.  But,
best of all is P21S Paintwork Cleanser (recommended by Larry), which has NO
abrasives and leaves the paint looking extraordinary -- must immediately be
followed up with wax.

I've had no experience with the P21S wax, but have been very pleased with
Blitz wax (per Larry's recommendation).  However, I've been thinking about
trying the P21S wax as a result of how well the Paintwork Cleanser works.
Larry advises that the P21S wax lasts longer than Zymol (but not as long as
Blitz), and looks just about as good (although its hard for me to envision
much of an improvement over Blitz, at least on my E36's -- both daily
drivers, 95 black 325is and 97 silver M3).

Lew Becker