///Misplaced ///M Badges

Scott,

It's rather amusing to that you saw an ///M Badge on a 524td.  When I
purchased my M5, I briefly considered de-badging the ///M stuff and
adding the 524td nomenclature.  While the badge game is distressing for
some ///M owners, I find it amusing - it not only indicates a lack of
intelligence in 99% of the badgers (not the animal, the person), but it
helps to throw off the less informed.  The only problem is that a tiny
percentage of re-badged cars actually are worthy of the "///M".
However, those are usually easily identified.

Remember, what you don't know CAN hurt you.

- --
Matthew Yip
mgyip@domain.elided

'87 VW GTi 14v