RE: Jim C Chips FS ... never mind

> Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:53:43 -0500
> From: Thi VanAusdal <tvanausdal@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: Jim C Chip FS ... new info
>
> I understand your feeling...
	[snip]
> I didn't see what his old price was before he found out it
> fit OBD-II cars, so I'm not commenting any adjustment there,
> but it's his damned piece/part, he can do what he wishes.
> It's fair to correct that.  What if your house listed for
> $100K and you found out it was worth $150K?  Wouldn't you
> retract the ad?

I would like to amend my previous comments.
Two items are under discussion here: the price increase
and the fact he's selling it at all.

Having read that he raised the price, even after someone expressed
interest in the item, I cannot agree with that.  I'm sorry to have
represented that I liked it, as I meant to say "assuming no one
offered your asking price for it yet." in the house example.  That
teaches me to be more clear.

I don't have any experience with door prizes, having provided lots
of raffle, lottery and drawing fees to help other people go home with
door prizes over the years.  But I'll defer to those with experience
chasing down door prizes.
  - thi v.

End of bmw-digest V9 #269