Re: Jim C Chip FS...new info/Capitalism

In a message dated 10/7/98 10:19:17 AM EST, owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<< Re: Jim C Chip FS...new info >>

Ahh,

I assume the guy won the Chip in the USA.  In the true spirit of capitalism,
pricing is based on what the market will bear.  If you have something I want,
how much will I be willing to pay for it?  In this case, if I had a need for
this chip (I don't, Jim C Chip helps my 95 525i) I would definitely like to
buy it $150 off the asking price (which is, of course, is a great thing about
capitalism too; buy for as inexpensive as you can get it-as long as the
quality is unchanged).

So, go forth, capitalist, and make someone happy twice; for the chip and the
good price....

John