anti-theft tires

My E28 '86 535i was also originally fitted with these anti-theft tires.
Made by Michelin, the TRX tires were an odd metric size.  Because no
other vehicle used this same size, the tires became useless if removed
from the car.

This is the same principle used in the design of the anti-theft radios
that no longer function if removed from the vehicle.

- --Jeff