Re: anti-theft tires

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Andrew D.Mendez wrote:

> What the hell is an anti-theft tire? Does it
> explode when removed from the car? Does JC Whitley
> sell those?

>> belts in the real TRX anti theft tires available
>> on special edition M6 cars.

 They're anti-theft not because you can't take them, but because they
become useless the moment they leave the car!  I've got a set of
anti-theft bald TRX tires mounted on anti-theft TRX wheels sitting in
my back yard.  I can't give 'em away.  I'm hoping to find an aluminum
recycler to give me a few bucks for 'em.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net