Re: [E36M3] <e36> M3 LTW front splitter clones - my personal experience

At 04:02 PM 9/27/98 -0400, Milos Klacko wrote:]

>Taking his advice and not willing to spend close to $1000 on the 3 piece
>adjustable LTW splitter I though I would at least try to check out the
>one piece Racing Dynamics/Electrodyne splitter.

 If you like the Electrodyne one, you would have LOVED
 the RDSport two piece splitter.  I've got one going
 on my car now.. RDSport also has a *nice* two piece
 rear wing that I'm going to do, since it is already
 "tall" but has ability for spacers for the track
 to really push it into airstream..  Add the fact that
 it is available (in limited quantities) in CF and
 for me.. it's a nobrainer.

 Jim C.

 PS: The problem with the Electrodyne pieces is that
     they are not always to the fit and finish of the
     real (now RD Sport) stuff.