Re: I feel much better now.

> Suzy wrote:
>
> Okay, I just want to explain my post of yesterday when I said I didn't
> want to have anything to do with the digest ever again.  I was just
[snip]
> What a relief!!  Now I'm back to being just common folk again.

Would that be more accurately described as "common folk who throw others
off a mailing list for speaking their minds"?

For the record, I sent a VERY blunt, honest e-mail to Suzy about recent
events (I was merely a spectator, BTW).  Her "reply" was to kick me off
the E36M3 list.  Nice.

Did I hit too close to home, Suze?

Mike Fennell