RE: <E28> Dies once after take off

About a week ago, my 88 528e, leaving a restaurant (after parked for
about 45 minutes), about 60 ft down the road it died, I put in "N" and
cranked it back up and drove on, did not die again.  Two days later,
same thing, this time parked a little longer.  And ever since, a few
times here and there, when driving it within the first two to three
minutes (max) it would die, but easily crank back up.  Any ideas?

    Also, twice in the past three weeks after wouldn't start immediately
(normally takes about 2-3 seconds of cranking), it would take about
another 10-15 seconds to crank (each crank no longer than 4-5 seconds).
Any ideas?  Rotor? Plugs?

    Any and all advice is always welcome

Dave
88 528e