Re: <E30> Power Steering -- Pipe size

Just an addition about the size of the plastic pipe, its about 1/4
of an inch in diameter and its end is such that it has a half a
cylindrical shape as as though its supposed to  connect to
something circular. I haven't been able to quite see what it is as
my car is not that high to allow  me to really go under it, and also
because I unfortunately don't have access to a pit or hydraulic
lift. Hope the pipe description gives a better picture.

Mike -- '86 325