From: owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 6:18 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V10 #84

bmw-digest         Sunday, September 21 2003         Volume 10 : Number
084

Forum for Discussion of BMW Automobiles
       Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
       Digest Coordinator

Contents:

	[bmw] re:  ignition conversion.  was WANTED:  Euro E12 525
(1979-1981) parts
	[bmw] FS: E39 Type 32 Staggered Wheels - 17"
	Subject: [bmw] E36 - Replacing window trim
	[bmw] Wheel Spacers
	[bmw] 1996 328is heater fan speed problems
	[bmw] BMW Digest Advertisers: regular posting
	[bmw] 95 530iA Oil Leak
	[bmw] Replacing E34 Windshield
	[bmw] Angel Eyes and DRL

BMW Digest Home Page:              /bmw/
Useful Administrative Information:
/general-notes.txt

Send submissions to bmw-digest@domain.elided

Send administrative requests to bmw-digest-request@domain.elided

To unsubscribe, include the word unsubscribe by itself in the body of
the message, unless you are sending the request from a different address
than the one that appears on the list.  Include the word help in a
message to bmw-digest-request to get a list of other majordomo
commands.