[bmw] 330xi vs A4

Guys,
    I'm looking at a possible puchase of a 2002 330xi with a 5spd.  It looks
to be a very clean car, only 13K and is coming with a BMW certified used car
warrenty, etc.

I'd appreciate any feed back on your experiences good/bad with this or
similar vehicles.  The only comparable car I see in my area is a 2002 A4
with a 6spd; both seem very solid, with the Audi having a bit more room in
the back seat, and it could be had for about 2-3K less (32K for the 330xi,
maybe 29K for the A4).

thanks,

John