From: webb.p@domain.elided <webb.p@domain.elided>
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Date: Friday, 26 March 2004 12:02
Subject: Re: Re: [alfa] V6 Alfetta sedan for sale

>> Why would you fit a "V6 into an Alfetta Coupe" when Alfa already did it
for
>> you and called it a GTV6  ???
>
>Or a sedan where it's called the Alfa 6.   With the exception of the
tansaxle design, you would be recreating the second largest flop in Alfa
history (Arna being #1).

>This one isn't making sense to me.  I agree with the assessment that a hot
2L would be a better choice for this.   Both would give ~200hp with the 4
giving back some weight.   If you have a penchant for EFI over carbs,
there's always the TWM or GSXR throttle body option with a programmable of
your choice.

>A TS into an Alfetta with a modified EFI and EDIS would be the ideal
conversion.  Or if some poor sap wants to try to fit it into a Guilia Super,
oh wait some poor sap already is :)