Re: Re: [alfa] V6 Alfetta sedan for sale

> Why would you fit a "V6 into an Alfetta Coupe" when Alfa already did it for
> you and called it a GTV6  ???

Or a sedan where it's called the Alfa 6.   With the exception of the tansaxle design, you would be recreating the second largest flop in Alfa history (Arna being #1).

This one isn't making sense to me.  I agree with the assessment that a hot 2L would be a better choice for this.   Both would give ~200hp with the 4 giving back some weight.   If you have a penchant for EFI over carbs, there's always the TWM or GSXR throttle body option with a programmable of your choice.

A TS into an Alfetta with a modified EFI and EDIS would be the ideal conversion.  Or if some poor sap wants to try to fit it into a Guilia Super, oh wait some poor sap already is :)

-Peter