Re: [alfa] 72 GTV with electrical gremlins

Silly question, but have you swapped batteries ?

 I had similar problems years ago in a 116 GTV which had a collapsed cell in
the battery, which I suspect was from overdoing the battery clamp.

Once underway it ran beautifully until I had lights,stereo and wipers going
but when I pressed the horn the car just cut dead and almost sent me off the
road !!

Beatle
Ozn