[alfa] Giulietta parts FS

Hi all,

Trying to clear out my shed before a move.  Right now have about a dozen
Giulietta items on ebay, ending tonight.  Check out the 750 Veloce block
item# 2467713958 and then click to "view seller's other items".  My ebay
identity is "bsinclair3".  Also, if anyone needs some decent doors
(w/glass), trunk lid, hood or windshield from a '77 Spider, drop me an
email.  I'm in Hampton, VA.  Thanks for looking.
Bill Sinclair