[alfa] SPICA throttle-stop tool interest?

I'm looking into getting a replica SPICA relay bellcrank stop tool (factory
tool A.4.0121) made by a machine shop.  If the shop can do it, I'd like to
make a run of tools once they're set up for it.  How many people would be
interested in such a tool?  I'm thinking in terms of 10-20 tools maybe, of
course subject to what the shop can handle.   I don't have an estimate of
cost yet, but I would do this for actual cost; take the total cost and
divide by the number of tools.  Real factory tools have been going for
$200-250 on ebay from what I've seen in the rare instances they come up.  If
you're interested let me know.  Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA