oops - RE: [alfa] alignment questions

"can you put camber plates on an 80?"

I'll bet you're scratching your head on what _that__ meant! &:-)))

I apologize, but due to the great amount of urgency (and emotion, on my
part -- the pricetag has reached $580 including boot replacements
and corner balance - Yikes it's too bad the best alignment shop is a
Porsche tuner) ... I cross-posted my question to this list. The car is an
'88 80Q, which is not an Italian car... it is an Audi.

Mea culpa.

Tess