RE: [alfa] alignment questions

Thank you! There was something they said about needing L and R to be
within a certain "something" for legal purposes, so they weren't willing
to set a lot of negative camber on one side and not on the other. They
are willing to do that on a dedicated race car, but not on a
street/track car.

Can you put camber plates on an 80?

Tess