[alfa] GTV Electric Fan Conversion Redux

Several digesters replied to my query about how much room there is between
the radiator and front of the water pump to mount an electric fan. The
replies were unanimous that I put a pusher fan in front of the radiator. I
failed to mention that I have A/C on my car and there already is a pusher
fan in front of the radiator. I would still like to know if its possible to
mount a puller fan and how thin it would have to be.

The pusher fan I have is a 10". The car runs a notch or two higher on the
temp guage at freeway speeds when the A/C is on. This suggests to me that
its not up to handling cooling the car and running the A/C in stop and go
traffic. Anyone have experience here? Think I can get by with just one
pusher fan? How big do you think it would have to be?

Dave