[alfa] Re: Exhausts

For what its worth, my experience with Ciasm manufactured exhausts has been poor. One system constantly cracked the in the pipes (not muffler cans)- something I've never experienced with another systems. Another Ciasm system came new with a front resonator that had an internal buzz/vibration due to the through pipe having a broken weld. The result was absolutely the worst sounding exhaust imaginable which buzzed, vibrated, then howled at high RPM. /// kct, Powell, TN --