[alfa] Car Fax Reports

 Cool link.  Query.  I ran my 1986 Spider VIN and even though I have a
Graduate model with Graduate trim (ie, manual windows/locks and badging) it
shows as a Veloce?  Clerical error?  Also, there are no reports of the vehicle
prior to a 1998 registration in Florida.  Does this mean the vehicle was from
out of country or does CARFAX only have histories from 1998 and newer?  Is
there any DECODER in existence to track exactly where my Alfa went after it's
factory completion in 1985?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of soft_grain_lightblue.jpg]