[alfa] Head Gasket

Thanks for all the advice and words of encouragement on the head gasket.   I
tried the retorque since, as suggested, I had nothing to lose.   Didn't
work.   Got the head off last night in a personal best 2hrs.   The Bosch
Spider heads are a real PITA with that plenum.   Got a Reinz from my local
mechanic and installed today.   Everything looking good so far.

FWIW, I had Besic look over the old gasket.  He was pretty sure it was
defective.   The #3 flame ring was malformed where the metal was an uneven
thickness and hemorrhaged toward the exhaust side.   Strange it was only the
1 ring.

The car is still for sale.   I took out the MegaSquirt and 10548 cam and
reverted it back to the L-Jet and VVT cam.   I'll be looking for less for it
now.  Asking $5500 OBO.   Drop me an email off-list if interested.  I can
provide a complete description and pictures.

As always, thanks for the support.

-Peter