[alfa] headers and CA

I could be wrong, but I was told by a source that
*should* be informed of these things that headers no
longer need CARB approval, as long as they include a
provision for the oxygen sensor (and a working sensor,
of course).

All other exhaust components are exempt from the smog
nazis, so it makes sense that a header should be also,
as long as you have a working O2 sensor and cat.

Hope this helps...

Stacy Faught
'87 Spider Quad
'78 Sport Sedan