Re: [alfa] headers and CA

That would be news to me.  Headers can and do affect the cold-start
and warm-up characteristics of the catalyst, and CARB has had pretty
stringent requirements on this in the past.  I suspect that you'd
get away with this most of the time at the smog check (as long as
you passed the sniff test, too).