[alfa] Re: Adjustable Voltage Regulator Source

Jon,

A company called Transpo sells an adjustable regulators for Bosch
alternators.
Nearly 20 years ago, Fred DiMatteo gave me 3 of these adjustable regulators
to evaluate as I worked for Alfa Romeo Service Operations.  Transpo is still
in business.  They can be found on the internet at www.transpo.de.  If the
regulator you need is for a spider, the Transpo part number is IB370A.

Hope this helps.
Dave Rogers