[alfa] new record

I put 18.2 gallons of fuel in my GTV-6 yesterday. I'm not sure how that worked, because I thought the tank was only 18 gallons. I've also run it out of gas before, and it's taken less than that. I wonder how accurate gas pumps are--I'd imagine that they have to be calibrated by the government periodically just like the produce scales at the grocery, right?

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6