[alfa] Three Supers on ebay

There are at least three eBay listings for Giulia Supers at the moment:  Bay
Area 2453943475, San Diego 2453929088, and Australia 2453962686.  The two
Calif cars are pretty gnarly; I've seen the Bay Area car and can comment
off-Digest if anyone's interested, and various other AD/Giulia Digest
members have seen the San Diego car in person.  Not my cars.

Thanks to Daniel Devaney for pointing these out.

Andrew Watry