[alfa] Dent Removal

In a previous digest, Anne O wrote:

> I haven't seen one of those chains of dent removal
> places around, but if I recall the discussion about
> them correctly they did not want to work on older
> cars.

Actually, it may be worth your time to check with some
dent removal businesses.  A couple months back a
Dentbusters near Chicago held a tech session for the
Chicago Alfa club at which their people demonstrated
dent removal---on club member cars!  Their vitriol was
reserved for the metal on new cars (Kia in
particular), not older cars.  They easily and
effectively removed several dents from Alfas.

Chuck King
Chicago, IL
86 Spider Grad