[alfa] Anyone want a mediocre used engine as a partial trade on a good used engine?

So I finally performed a compression test on my remarkably-clean and leak-free spare engine (mileage, history unknown), but the results weren't terribly enouraging. I got 95, 130, 130, 80, 160, and 165 psi (cold engine, hasn't been run for years). Adding a couple drops of "3-in-1" oil to each cylinder yielded 100, 130, 180, 110, 170, and 175 psi. My current engine burns so much oil that I'm tempted to try installing this one despite the less-than-great compression test results, but I thought I'd ask the digest if anyone within 100 miles or so of Oxford, Ohio might be interested in taking this engine as a partial trade on a good used engine.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6